IVF Centre in Delhi
We at our IVF Centre in Delhi offer the international standards of all types of IVF treatments in Delhi at the high success rate. Dr. Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS) has performed much successful IVF treatment for both national and international patients. Our vision is to become one of India’s premier integrated IVF centres. So we are placed in a top position in Delhi.
Every couple dreams of having a happy family. But when it comes to conceiving a baby naturally, infertility is a great issue. Research shows that more than 16.8% of the population in India is infertile and they can rarely conceive naturally. But when there is a will, there is away. With the advancement of the latest technology, we bring hope to such infertile couples for starting a family. We offer the best IVF treatment in Delhi, India with a high IVF success rate. IVF clinic in Delhi is getting immense popularity and so do we offer affordable test tube baby cost in Delhi to help couples achieve their dreams.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
In Vitro Fertilization is a kind of Assisted Reproductive Technique. It helped many couples to conceive without any complications and risks. The gametes i.e. the eggs and sperms are collected and then they are fertilized outside the body in the laboratory in high standards. Then the fertilized embryo is kept aside and observed carefully for the signs of fertilization and checked for the blastocyst culture. The blastocyst is then frozen and then transferred to the uterus. We offer the best IVF treatment in Delhi, India with good practicing standards results in a successful pregnancy.
The IVF treatment is conducted by Dr Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS) and that is why we are considered as the best IVF centre in Delhi NCR, And that’s why many couples from different cities visit our IVF centre in south Delhi for successful IVF treatment.
How IVF is Beneficial for Infertility Treatment?
With our advanced test tube baby process in Delhi, we offer countless opportunities for many couples to achieve their pregnancy. We help you to address an appropriate diagnose of your infertility and prevent many problems arising through the respective reproductive systems. We as the reputed IVF hospital in Delhi India offer some of the best benefits that are described as below:
IVF Success Rate: The IVF success rate in India depends on many factors. It depends on your age, your infertility issue and how long you are suffering for infertility. Still, there are maximum chances of 40% for conceiving a baby for a woman under the age of 30. And there are around 30% chances of having a baby if you are between 30 to 40 years. The chances decrease to 14% for a woman above 40 years.
Options for multiple attempts: Yes, you can try it multiple times and this advantage is directly linked to the higher chances of achieving conception. You can never give up and can go for the second opinion IVF to ensure the higher chances of live birth and healthy pregnancy.
Egg Donor services: You can avail Egg donor services that help you to assist with your Infertility treatment in Delhi. All you need is to spend a little extra for getting the egg as well as sperm donor services to avoid the complications like the premature ovary failure.
Freezing of eggs: You can have the option to freeze the embryo and culture it in the future. You can preserve the embryo and can conceive in the future when you are ready to plan a family. It is the most convenient option for working woman who can focus on their career and can start their family later on.
Diagnosis of genetic disorder: you can check if the embryo for the genetic disorder and you can terminate the embryo if it is having a genetic disorder.
Surrogacy: You can avail the benefits of surrogacy while taking the best infertility treatment in Delhi. With surrogacy, you do not have to deal with any side effects like weight gain, hair loss, and other pregnancy-related problems.
How You Prepare for IVF Treatment
In order to prepare for IVF treatment, all you need is to consult with our best gynaecologist in south Delhi first. During the consultation, our IVF Doctor will seek information about your medical history, your previous pregnancies and other things related to your fertility. Then after a detailed physical examination, our doctor will advise for a detailed test at our IVF Centre in Delhi to diagnose the accurate cause of infertility. These tests can include a blood tests, ultrasound, and others depending on the physical examination. Then based on the accurate diagnosis, you will be suggested an appropriate IVF.
IVF treatment which might include the services of sperm of egg donors. You will be guided for further processes including the process of egg and sperm retrieval at the best test tube baby centre in Delhi, India.
How long does IVF take? Step By Step IVF Procedure in Delhi
Basically IVF procedure takes about four to six weeks to complete one cycle of IVF. Then after you need to wait a few weeks for your eggs to mature. Then our IVF specialist retrieved and fertilized your eggs at our lab.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures which used to treat fertility or genetic problems. In this process, mature eggs are retrieved from your ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. Our IVF doctor can help you understand how IVF works, the risks and suggest you which method of treating infertility is right for you. Here are step by step IVF Procedures:
Step 1: Egg retrieval Before egg retrieval, you will be given injections that stimulate the ovaries and triggers ovarian follicles. the process of egg retrieval is scheduled just after 36 hours of ovarian stimulation. This process is an important part of the IVF process in Delhi and it is invasive and needs proper attention and aftercare.
Step 2: Sperm retrieval The sperms can be retrieved naturally on the very same day as the egg retrieval. When there is male infertility, this process can be done through TESA which is a surgical way for sperm retrieval.
Step 3: Fertilization After retrieving the gametes, they are fertilized in the Vitro i.e. glass in the laboratory. The fertilization takes place after 24 to 36 hours and it will be carefully observed for the blastocyst culture.
Step 4: Embryo transfer After the embryo reached the blastocyst culture, it is then frozen before transferring it to the uterus. When the embryo transfer is scheduled, this frozen embryo is carefully thawed and then transferred into the uterus with the help of a catheter. This is the last and important procedure of IVF which is also emotionally attached with the couples.
Step 5: Pregnancy test: After two weeks of embryo transfer, you might notice the signs of pregnancy including morning sickness, dizziness, nausea, and others. We will then conduct the pregnancy test. If the test came negative, then we will wait for the next week and then again conduct the pregnancy test. If the test came positive, then you will remain under the good care of our IVF experts. This is the last of the important IVF procedure Steps that you will conduct at the best infertility clinic in Delhi, India.
When you are ready to talk about your infertility issues, we’re here.
Risk of IVF
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is an artificial technique of conceiving. Just like any other Art techniques it also has some side effects. While headaches, bleeding, cramping and bloating are some minor cycle carry risks, here are some of the major risks that might be associated with the IVF in Delhi.
- Chances of multiple pregnancies which brings additional risks of premature birth and poor birth weight.
- In rare case, there will be heavy vaginal bleeding after the embryo transfer.
- The risk of miscarriages increases with maternal age. But the miscarriage rate is lower at the best fertility centre in Delhi.
- Ectopic pregnancy is also a possibility and it can also be considered as the major IVF treatment side effect.
- The patient can also suffer severe infection with a high fever of 101 degree Celsius.
- There will be a lot of physical and emotional stress which is inevitable along with the IVF in India.
What is the Success Rate of IVF Treatment in Delhi?
The success rate of IVF treatment in Delhi differs from one clinic to another clinic. We have been practising high standards of the laboratory when it comes to our IVF Centre.
We also use the latest techniques for diagnosing infertility. The IVF success rate in Delhi, India greatly depends on the age of the woman and the type of infertility. Here are the IVF treatment success rate in women of different age group could be as follows:
- There might be 40 to 45% of the chances of a successful pregnancy for women who are under 30 years.
- There are 30 to 40% of a successful pregnancy for women aged between 30 years to 40 years
- And there are just 20% chances of having a successful pregnancy for women above 40 years.
Why Choose Our IVF Centre for IVF Treatment
Right from world-renowned experts to friendly rules and regulations, you will find various benefits during your IVF process at our IVF Centre. We provide all types of infertility treatment such as IUI Treatment ,ICSI Treatment , IMSI Treatment , Blastocyst Culture Treatment , Laser Assisted Hatching, Uterine Malformation Treatment etc. Some of the advantages that you will receive are as under:
- Latest Technology:We use latest technology and the most advanced equipment to treat infertility. This enables to get the high-level of accuracy while promoting the safe and ethical standards of IVF treatment.
- Most affordable IVF treatment: We offer the most affordable IVF treatment when compared to other cities which makes us the most visited place for IVF and other ART treatments. Many infertile couples come to our IVF centre due to the avail of Low IVF Cost in Delhi.
- Highly Qualified and Experienced IVF Doctor: Our top IVF specialist is highly-acclaimed at the best IVF centre in Delhi and trained in western countries which ensure efficiency and accuracy for the IVF treatment.
- Best Support in Your Infertility Journey: Dr. Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS) well understands the emotional and physical journey while undergoing Infertility treatments. Our Staff guide and support you each patient throughout this fertility process to make the whole process comfortable. Our prime goal is to make infertility journey of excitement and full of happiness.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- 1.1 How IVF is Beneficial for Infertility Treatment?
- 1.2 How You Prepare for IVF Treatment
- 1.3 How long does IVF take? Step By Step IVF Procedure in Delhi
- 1.4 Risk of IVF
- 1.5 What is the Success Rate of IVF Treatment in Delhi?
- 1.6 Why Choose Our IVF Centre for IVF Treatment
- 1.7 Google Reviews
- 1.8 IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1.9 Information About Delhi