About Dr Vaishali Sharma
Dr Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS)
She has been practicing Gynaecology for more than 14 years, treating patients with dedication and compassion. After completing MBBS from GSVM Medical College in Kanpur, she secured 27th rank all over India in the AIIMS MD entrance exam & opted for a career in Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. After finishing Post-graduation from the Premier Institute, she was chosen among 17 applicants for the single vacant seat for Senior Resident and she continued again as registrar for another 3 years at AIIMS, New Delhi. She is a LifeTime member of the Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), International Society for Fertility Preservation (ISFP) and Association of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD). She has presented many research papers in both the international and national conferences.
Dr Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS) is very famous and one of the respected Gynaecologist, IVF Doctor in Delhi. She as a Best Gynaecologist in Delhi, holds her expertise in treating conditions requiring Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy and Gynecological facilities such as Painless Delivery, Care of Pregnancies, Antenatal Check-Up, Infertility Treatment, Family Planning Consultation, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Pelvic reconstructive surgery, Cervical Cancer Vaccination, Pap smear, menstrual abnormalities, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, HPV, incontinence, infertility, PMS, vaginal infections, fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), urinary tract infection (UTI) and many others.
Hall of Fame Laparoscopic Surgeon of the year – National Silver 2019 and Budding IVF Specilaist of the Year – National Gold 2019. Also she is recognized as “Best Gynaecologist in India” by Cabinet Minister Shri Chetan Chauhan Ji, Shri Amar Singh Ji, and Padamshree Dr J K Singh Ji at Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2017. Also, she has been awarded as the “Most Promising Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in North India” at Global Healthcare Excellence Awards (GHEA) 2017
She is an Associate of Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (RCOG), London and a LifeTime member of International Society for Fertility Preservation (ISFP), Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), and Association of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD).
As an IVF Doctor in Delhi, she has treated many patients successfully who are suffering from ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy, fibroids, endometrial polyps, tubal block, adenomyosis, infertility and also managed woman needing Hysterectomy.
Mainly she has been known for her highly advanced and up-to-date treatment methods which help her in managing many cases of High-risk Pregnancy with a positive outcome, which makes her that Best Gynaecologist in Delhi.
Recently Dr Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS) achieved two Economic Times National Fertility Awards – 2019 in an award function organized in October 2019 at New Delhi. One award is in the category of Budding IVF Specialist of the year (National) and the second award is Hall of fame Endoscopic Surgeon of the year (National).
Each category had awards for North, South, East and West regions. And above all was the National award. These National level awards coming from such a reputed group, added a new feather in her cap.
Infertility Doctor in India Dr Vaishali Sharmas ’ mission is to bring healthcare of international standards to each and every individual. For that, She has an experience of working at esteemed All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for 6yrs.
Our Gynecological Services
Here are some of the main services offered by Dr Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS)- IVF Specialist in India,
- Laparoscopic Gynaec Surgeries
- Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Ovulation Induction
- Painless Delivery (Epidural Analgesia)
Why choose us
- Dr Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS) is known for providing detailed consultations and well-customized treatment options for infertility patients.
- She is one of the leading Gynaecologist in New Delhi.
- Being a Laparoscopic surgeon as well as an IVF Consultant, these combined skills make our setup most apt for infertility patients. She is not offering just IVF to all infertility couples rather we are tackling each case as a unique one, treating infertility by endoscopic surgery or Follicular monitoring or superovulation or IUI or IVF etc whatever is needed for that particular patient. Each couple undergoes a detailed discussion and workup to find out their specific cause of infertility, followed by customised treatment option for them. Few of them conceive just with timed intercourse, while some of them respond miraculously to endoscooic surgery conceiving within a month of the procedure. While few are adviced IUI treatment in Delhi depending upon their factor of infertility while most difficult ones are being treated with latest techniques of IVF, ICSI, Blastocyst culture, LAH, PICSI, MACS, PGD & PGS etc.
- Affiliated with many well-known hospitals like Milan Fertility Centre, Fortis la femme, Apollo cradle Royale, Apollo Spectra, Paras Spring Meadows hospital, etc.
- Successfully operated more than 5000 hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgeries.With the experience of working at AIIMS, New Delhi and training of Specialised Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy from prestigious Kiel School of Gynaecological Endoscopy, Germany, Dr Vaishali Sharma is highly reviewed and renowned gynaecologist treating blocked tubes infertility with either laparoscopy or IVF.
- She has experience of working as an in-charge in OT for gynaecological surgeries and Laparoscopic OT.
- Expert Infertility Doctor in India solving the root cause of the problem through laparoscopic surgery, IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) or IVF (test tube baby)
When you are ready to talk about your infertility issues, we’re here.
If you are suffering from any gynaecological issues and looking for the best doctor in Delhi then visit Dr.Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS). She takes pride in serving patients and families all around India. She as an IVF Specialist in India always strives to improve her skills and provide credible and timely services. To get any help or to solve any queries or problems you may be facing contact us on, +91-965-0035345 or visit her by making an appointment online.
Who is a Gynaecologist?
What are the conditions treated by Gynaecologists ?
What is the difference between a Gynaecologist and an Obstetrician ?
Does a Gynaecologist treat infertility in women/men?
What Is The Fee Of Gynaecologist In Delhi?
What special concerns can be discussed with Gynaecologist ?
Dr Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS) has been reviewed as the most nonjudgmental gynaecologist in Delhi
- 1 - Who is a Gynaecologist?
- 2 - What are the conditions treated by Gynaecologists ?
- 3 - What is the difference between a Gynaecologist and an Obstetrician ?
- 4 - Does a Gynaecologist treat infertility in women/men?
- 5 - What Is The Fee Of Gynaecologist In Delhi?
- 6 - What special concerns can be discussed with Gynaecologist ?
- 1 - Dr Vaishali Sharma MD (AIIMS)
- 2 - Our Mission
- 2.1 - Our Gynecological Services
- 2.2 - Why choose us
- 2.3 - Facts About Gynaecologist
- 2.4 - Contact Us
- 2.5 - Gynaecologist FAQ’s
- 2.6 - Who is a Gynaecologist?
- 2.7 - What are the conditions treated by Gynaecologists ?
- 2.8 - What is the difference between a Gynaecologist and an Obstetrician ?
- 2.9 - Does a Gynaecologist treat infertility in women/men?
- 2.10 - What Is The Fee Of Gynaecologist In Delhi?
- 2.11 - What special concerns can be discussed with Gynaecologist ?
- 2.12 - Information About Delhi