IVF cost in Delhi
What is the IVF Cost In Delhi?
The basic IVF cost in Delhi includes all the standard diagnostic, procedures, medication prescribed by the IVF doctor average ranges between Rs. 1.25 to Rs. 2.55 lakhs per IVF cycle. Many couples who have already spend the same amount as Rs. 4,00000 to Rs. 5,00000 for IVF treatment in Delhi. The cost of IVF in Delhi can vary clinic to clinic or person to person it not fixed cost, but Dr Vaishali Sharma offer low cost IVF treatment with high success rate of IVF in Delhi.
IVF is an emerging trend these days to solve the infertility problem suffering by more than 30% of young couples. We are the top IVF centre in Delhi, offer affordable successful IVF treatment with low IVF treatment cost in Delhi. Our affordable IVF treatment cost helped many females to overcome with undiagnosed infertility and to support the males who are suffering from impotence and other fertility problems.
IVF treatment cost in Delhi
As the capital of the country, Delhi is the hub for all the major treatments including the IVF. We are the top IVF centre in Delhi offer a high success rate with the use of latest technology. Yearly, thousands of couples visit the city in order to seek the best medical attention for their fertility treatment. With our affordable IVF treatment cost in Delhi, we are able to help hundreds of couple to successfully complete their fertility treatment and start their family. We offer the first free consultation which has made our services really affordable to the couples for all the economic background.
Cost of IVF along with advanced treatments
Sometimes, IVF treatment can be combined with other additional treatments which affect the cost of the treatment. You can find the costs of IVF treatments when it is combined with additional treatments.
Basic IVF treatment cost: The basic IVF treatment cost ranges from Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 250,000. It only includes the process of egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization, and fresh embryo transfer.
IVF cost with ICSI: ICSI is an advanced technology which enhances the chances of fertilization. The IVF cost with the ICSI treatment ranges from Rs. 200,000 to Rs. 300,000.
IVF cost with FET: The frozen embryo transfer enhances the chances of implantation by improving the process of conception. The cost of IVF with FET will be Rs. 150,000 to Rs. 300,000.
IVF cost with PESA, TESA, and TESE: In IVF treatment, if the male partner fails to retrieve the sperm naturally, then there will be a surgical way to retrieve sperms which are known as PESA, TESA, and TESE. As it is an invasive way to get sperms, it is quite expensive. The IVF cost with TESA might range from Rs. 250,000 to Rs. 500,000.
IVF cost with sperm donor program: When all the methods of retrieving sperms have failed, we suggest taking the help of donor sperm. The IVF cost including the cost of sperm donor will be Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 250,000.
IVF cost with egg donation: In some cases, women are unfortunate to ovulate at all, even with the fertility drugs. In these cases, we suggest taking the help of egg donation. We allow you to select the egg donor after a detailed investigation. The overall cost of IVF with the egg donation is Rs. 180,000 to Rs. 350,000.
IVF cost with embryo donation: When couples completed their family and still have spare frozen embryos, we suggest them to donate them to the needy couples. The IVF with embryo donation is like adopting a child. The IVF cost with embryo donation will be Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 250,000.
IVF cost with Surrogacy: Surrogacy is also the best option for women who are unable to bear the weight of the child. The surrogacy cost is the highest cost as you have to bear all the expense of the surrogate mother. The IVF cost with surrogacy is Rs. 350,000 to Rs. 550,000.
IVF cost with PGS/PGD: Sometimes, we advised patients to determine the chromosomes of the embryo in order to diagnose any kind of genetic disorder. The IVF cost with a pre-implantation genetic screen will be Rs. 150,000 to Rs. 250,000.
IVF treatment cost table
|IVF Treatments||Rs (Indian Rupees)|
|Basic IVF treatment||80,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with ICSI||200,000 to 350,000|
|IVF with FET||150,000 to 300,000|
|IVF with PESA, TESA and TESE||250,000 to 500,000|
|IVF with sperm donor program||100,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with egg donation||180,000 to 350,000|
|IVF with embryo donation||50,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with Surrogacy||350,000 to 550,000|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||150,000 to 250,000|
Factors associated with the cost of IVF treatment
Apart from the type of treatment, the overall cost of IVF treatment is directly proportionate to many factors which are described below:
- Cost of medicines: The average IVF medication cost will be between Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000. This will include the hormone stimulating injections, progesterone medicines, and other fertility drugs that support the IVF treatment.
- A number of cycles: The number of IVF cycles, the more cost you need to spend for the IVF treatment. The success rate of IVF treatment associated with the age of the women, the younger the women is the higher the success is.
- Cost of living: As the capital, you will find the most affordable cost of living including the food, the accommodation, medications, and other facilities. So, if you are traveling from other cities, you don’t need to consider the cost of living during your IVF treatment in our clinic.
When you are ready to talk about your infertility issues, we’re here.
Information About Delhi
- Dr Vaishali Sharma clinic is the best IVF centre in Delhi, which located in the Greater Kailash, Delhi.
- The official name of Delhi is National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT).
- Delhi divided into two part which is New Delhi and Old Delhi
- Dr Vaishali Sharma looks forward to providing you with the affordable IVF Cost in Delhi.
- Delhi city is India’s union territory containing New Delhi, India’s capital.
- Delhi is the second-highest city in India after Mumbai by population.
- The nearest cities of Delhi are Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Noida and it is known as the Delhi NCR.
- Today Delhi city stands as one of the world’s fastest-growing cities.
- The National Capital Region (NCR) is also the centre of Delhi.
- Delhi is one of the best places for any treatment with low cost from top doctors.
- Delhi’s postal code starts as of 110001.
- Delhi is formed by many Subdivisions including Chanakyapuri, Delhi Cantonment, Vasant Vihar, Alipur, Dwarka, Rohini, Hauz Khas, Patel Nagar, Mehrauli, Kapashera, Mayur Vihar, Defence Colony, Hauz Khas, Saket, Kalkaji, Rajouri Garden and lots more.
- Delhi telephone Code starts from + 91 11.
- Delhi is India’s largest Metropolitan City, situated on the bank of Yamuna River.
- Delhi is a city with a rich history, attractions and nightlife.
- Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Connaught Place, Iron pillar of Delhi, Akshardham temple and India Gate are a top tourist attraction of Delhi.
- In Delhi, there are 11 administration areas which are New Delhi, North Delhi, North West Delhi, West Delhi, South West Delhi, South Delhi, South East Delhi, Central Delhi, North East Delhi, Shahdara, East Delhi.