What is Semen?
Semen is an organic fluid that may contain spermatozoa, also known as seminal fluid. During the process of ejaculation, sperm passes through the ejaculatory ducts. Semen is typically translucent with white, grey or even yellowish tint.
Facts About Semen
- Semen comes from the genitals of men.
- Sperm is produced by the testes and is stored in the epididymis.
- The Blood Color of semen can pink, or reddish colour is known as
- The Semen fluid contains proteins, ascorbic acid, amino acids, phosphorus, potassium, l-carnitine.
- Semen contains mood-enhancing compounds like oxytocin, progesterone, estrone, serotonin, and melatonin.
- Semen not only benefits the inside of your body but the outside as well.
- Semen has Nutritional Benefits.
- Semen has over 200 different kinds of protein in it, which can give your hair the strength and shine.
- Sperm and semen are two different things.
- Sperm can survive for quite some time inside the female body.
You can’t freeze semen.
- Sperm takes about 75 days to grow in the testes.
- Men never stop making semen.
- Sperm is either male or female.
- Dead sperm can still fertilize an egg.
- British spies in World War I used semen as invisible ink.