Laparoscopic hysterectomy is a form of minimally invasive surgery. Laparoscopic surgery,also called minimally invasive surgery(MIS),bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations are performed far from their location through small incisions(usually 0.5-1.5 cm) elsewhere in the body. Advantages of laparoscopic surgeries are quicker recovery time and shorter hospital stay.
Laparoscopic surgeries include:-
- TLH (Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy), LAVH (Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy)
- Laparoscopic surgery for Infertility
- Laparoscopic Ovariotomy, Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Salpingectomy ( Treatment Of Ectopic Pregnancy)
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy (Removal of Fibroids)
- Laparoscopic Tubal Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling
- Scarless Hysterectomy – Removal of Uterus without any scar on abdomen, Day care Hysterectomy, Reduced hospital stay and postoperative pain, Cosmetically best surgery.