Dr. Vaishali Sharma, MD (AIIMS) DSAGE (Germany) is a very famous and highly respected Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon & Infertility Specialist, practicing at Asian Clinic, Greater Kailash-1 in South Delhi. With an experience of over 11 years in hand and numerous excellent patient reviews and ratings, she has been regarded as one of the most trustworthy Gynecologist whose treatment methods are highly advanced and up-to-date. She has an experience of working in esteemed All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for 6yrs.
Dr. Vaishali have been awarded as the “Most Promising Obstetrician and Gynecologist in North India” at Global Healthcare Excellence Awards (GHEA) 2017
Areas of Interest :
- Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Gynaecological Cancers
- Fetal Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Academic Career :
She has an illustrated academic career. After completing MBBS from GSVM Medical College in Kanpur, she secured 27th rank all over India in AIIMS MD entrance exam & opted for a career in Obs & Gynae. After finishing Post graduation from the premier institute, she was chosen among 17 applicants against single vacant seat for Senior Resident and she continued again as registrar for another 3yrs at AIIMS, New Delhi.
Dr. Vaishali Sharma has been awared with Diploma in Specialised Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy from prestigious “Kiel School of Gynaecological Endoscopy“ Germany – June 2017
- Practicing as Consultant Gynaecologist for last 3 yrs and one of the best Gynaecologist in New Delhi, India. Associated with many hospitals as Apollo Cradle, Milann Fertility Centre, Alchemist etc
- Worked as incharge of gynecology ward and obstetric ward during 3yrs tenure as senior resident at AIIMS
- Supervised oncology clinic involving management and follow up of various malignancy patients. Worked as incharge of Main OT for GYN surgeries and Laproscopic OT.
- Assisted more than 500 oncosurgeries(ca ovary, ca cervix, ca endometrium, ca vulva etc) and played crucial role in post op management of the same.Assisted approx. 300 laproscopic surgeries.
- Assisted uncountable number of hysterectomies, myomectomies etc
- Operated upon more than 500 cases of hysterectomies (abdominal, vaginal and laproscopic) as main surgeon.
- Conducted uncountable number of deliveries and caesareans and supervised many more than that.
- Headed OB & GYN deptt for 2 months at our CHC with monthly deliveries acconting to approx. 400 and daily opd management of 100 gyn patients
- While posted in IVF facility , assisted in various procedures on approx. 100 patients and involved in crucial decisions during IVF procedure in approx. 200 patients
- Operated upon hundreds of hysterectomies ( removal of uterus )
- Expert in both Laparoscopic ( Cosmetic ) hysterectomy and vaginal ( Scar less ) hysterectomy
- Well experienced in removal of large and multiple fibroids
- Underwent hands-on training in fetal medicine OT for 6months
- Assisted approx. 200 intrauterinetransfusions, 500 amniocentesis, 300 chorionic villus sampling, 200 cordocentesis
- Involved in management of approx. 400 patients with Rh incompatibility. Has expwrience of assisting in 3 cases of insertion of vesicoamniotic shunts in cases of fetal renal anomalies
Publications in International Journals:-
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency.
- Menouria Post Caesarean.
- Essential Thrombocythemia.
- Heart disease in pregnancy: cardiac and obstetric outcomes
- The Effect of Tuberculosis on Ovarian Reserve Among Women Undergoing IVF in India